Backyard Seafood Boil
Start out with a cooler iced down with your favorite beverages and
this recipe makes for an excellent outdoor family get together.
Crawfish, Blue Crab, or Shrimp. It doesn't matter, it's all good.
- Old Bay Seasoning ®
- 5 pounds of New Potatoes
- 3 (16 ounce) packages of your favorite sausage, cut into 2 inch
- 8 ears fresh corn, husks/silks removed and broke in halves
- 2 Lemons
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of whole mushrooms
- 10 pounds of your favorite seafood
- Heat a large pot of water on an outdoor cooker.
- Add Old Bay Seasoning to taste, and bring to a rolling boil.
- Halve the lemons, squeeze the halves and throw into pot
- Add potatoes, corn, and sausage, bring back to a boil and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes
- Add your favorite seafood when everything else is almost done,
bring back to a boil and cook for another 5 minutes. Drain off the water, and pour the contents out onto a picnic table covered with newspapers.
Load a paper plate, grab your favorite beverage and enjoy!